Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

232 km of test cycling

I took some pictures with the mobile, although the problem was to charge that thing. Learning: I've to find a solution to charge the mobile while cycling around (dreaming of a SON).


So the tour planner said something about 177km: Niedernhausen, Limburg, Gießen, FFM. But in the end it took me some extra kilometers..


An Autobahn-bridge under construction: 

some old cars in Weilburg

first thing: make some coffee... as always

as the knees didn't hurt as much as suspected, I decided to cycle back home from Gießen too: 
this signpost was a bit misleading 

there was a mini car race in the middle of nowhere...

and something like an airport for gliders right behind the next corner...

I reached Bad Nauheim, where I didn't want to drive through, but took the wrong way somewhere. They've got these big walls made of twigs where you shall sit and breath salty air. Smoking wasn't allowed so I went on searching my way...

haven't seen these for years now, I think:

passed an Elvis-Memorial in Friedberg (he was there while he was stationed in Germany as you know) - which I passed through because I didn't want to cycle through Bad Nauheim in the first place...

Exactly here I could see some buildings of Frankfurt's skyline far far away...

this will be the future of roads sometime..

next skyline picture

unfortunately I coulnd't track my route with my phone's gps and I did not jot down the daily distace I've made. But I think the first ride was something like 50 km, second day maybe 80 km so that day three must have been the rest: 90 km to 100 km

Fuel consumtion was: 
4 pretzel
1 croissant
1 Schnitzel with chips
4 sausages 
1 sausage with chips
1 piece of rhubarb cake
1 piece of cake with nuts (Nussecke)
1 pack of sandwich cookies
5 bananas
1 apple
1 yoghurt drink
8 espresso
1 cappuccino
some litres of water and three beers (wheat beer, Licher, Krusovice) and one cider
one or the other cigarette

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen